Monday, September 14, 2009

Challenge Ingredient: Brown Bag

Well, this is Jenn. I'm not as cool at blogging as some other folks on here. But, being that this was my idea for an ingredient, Jillian asked that I post the Challenge for this week. I know, this is boring - I have no cute pictures or awesome formatting - but hey . . . at least I didn't forget.
(Thanks to Jillian for the reminder tonight)!!
This Weeks Challenge . . .



The Brown Paper Bag!!!!

I know - kind of a weird ingredient, isn't it?!?! But, think about it. With all our hubbies in school or working, and with all our kids either in school or going to countless play-dates, there is bound to be a need for a Sack Lunch. Thus, my lovely idea of the brown paper bag!

I end up packing my poor hubby the same triple-decker PBJ sandwiches day after day. I am quite certain he gets sick and tired of these, but he never complains. But, I am going crazy staring at my cupboards and shopping the aisles at the grocery store trying to come up with new ideas for sack lunches. So, I figure we can all help each other out, and hopefully get some fun ideas for the ever-boring Brown Paper Bag Lunches!!!!

I can't wait to hear everyone's ideas . . . and I will definently be trying out this weeks recipes!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

My husband packs his own lunch, and my little girl is only 17 months old, but I think this is a really great idea, Jenn!