Sunday, May 3, 2009

Changes

After 11 votes, the majority of you would prefer that challenges be posted on Mondays, and so it will be. We're going to shift some things around a little bit and add a new feature here at What's in {Your} Oven?. The schedule will be as follows:

Monday: challenge is issued
Wednesday: Chef Spotlight
Saturday: Question of the Week
Sunday: posting deadline

The Question of the Week is a new feature that we'll start at the end of this week. We'll post a question (what's your favorite kitchen gadget?, what's the best kitchen/cooking advice you've ever received?, for example), and let people leave comments on it all week. It will be a way to get to know each other better, as well as share experience and expertise so we can learn from each other.

We'll also be updating the format of the blog (layout, navigation, etc.) over the next week, so check back.

See you tomorrow with a new challenge!

3 comments:

Lisa and Daniel said...

Hey Jillian, I thought I'd try out this whole 'what's in your oven' challenge thing. I was scared at first when you told me about it that the challenge ingredient was going to be something i'd never heard of... but now it doesn't look to scary, so i'd love to join your cooking blog if youll let me? :)

Scott and Jillian said...

of course, my sweet!

Jenn said...

So glad the day changed to Monday!!! I usually do new recipes on Sunday so now I will know what ingredient to use a week before :) Totally awesome!!!