Thursday, April 16, 2009

Egg Salad

I am sure most of you have great recipes for this (and if you do please share) but I have never found one that looked good enough to try. Since we have a ton of boiled eggs from Easter I thought I would try and find one that looked ok. I ended up taking from a couple recipes and just throwing it together. This is what I ended up with, pretty simple.

6 boiled eggs
2-3 Tablespoons of Mayo
2-3 teaspoons of Dill weed
Salt & Pepper to taste
Seasoning Salt to taste

I served it on toasted wheat bread. My kids loved it and wanted more!!! :) I thought it was pretty good and will probably through it into the lunch rotation. I rated it a 3, keep it at home. I don't think egg salad is a very good potluck or dinner party dish!! :)

1 comment:

stewbert said...

ooo, i'll have to try some dill. i usually do salt and pepper, onion powder, mayo, and mustard.