Thursday, April 23, 2009

Chef Spotlight: Lyndsie

This week out featured chef is Lyndsie. We have been good friends for 6 years or so. We've been through multiple pregnancies together, and even stayed in the exact same room at the hospital, just at different times! Here is her spotlight.


Name:
Lyndsie Webster

Where are you from?

Springville, UT
and I am currently living in Spanish Fork, UT

Why did you join What's in {Your} Oven?
Well Jillian invited me....... :) Because I feel like I am in a rut and want to get some new yummy recipes. Plus, I have always been a little afraid to try new ingredients, so this will be good for me.

Who do you cook for?
My 4 year old boy/girl twins, my 1 year old baby girl and my hubby!!! (just so you know, one of my daughters is betrothed to her son. Did you know that, Lynds?)

What kind of food do you like?

I love Italian food!!! Love it!!! I could have pasta every single night. I also really like salsa, and then of course anything sweet (cinnamon rolls, cakes, cookies). (ummm...pasta....)

What do you hope to get out of participating in What's in {Your} Oven?
New yummy recipes and hopefully I will get more daring and try different ingredients.

It's great to read your spotlight! Hopefully you will get what you're hoping to get out of What's in {Your} Oven?. (I hope)

If you would like to be spotlighted, send us an e-mail at whatsinyouroven(at)yahoo(dot)com.

No comments: