Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Chef Spotlight: Michelle

Time for another wonderful chef spotlight! Today's featured chef is Michelle. She says, "Thanks for having me!". Here is her spotlight.


Name:
Michelle Hunter

Where are you from?
I was born in Utah, raised in Henderson, NV, and now I live back in Utah, Eagle Mountain to be exact!

Why did you join What's in {Your} Oven?
I think we all struggle with our minds going blank when it comes time to think of a plan for dinner. At least with this blog I have notice of some ingredient I could use and also many other ideas from fellow chefs like yourselves!

Who do you cook for?
Mainly I cook for my family, which consists of 2 (almost 3) kids 5 and under , and YES they can be picky eaters. Then there's the occasional potluck type get-together.

What kind of food do you like?
I love to eat Mexican, not very great at cooking it, however. I think I am better at stuff like casseroles, or baked goods like pies, and breads. Besides, they're more fun anyway.

What do you hope to get out of participating in What's in {Your} Oven?
I hope to get tons of new, fun, and EASY ideas for dinner. I love recipes with a minimal amount of ingredients. I very much do not like pulling 16+ ingredients out to cook with, an then putting them all away to clean-up. It is much easier to use less ingredients if you ask me, especially at the grocery store!! Keep it SIMPLE.

Thanks for letting us spotlight you! We are excited to see more posts from you!

No comments: